Listing is for an Azma block print cotton drape with thermal lining. Choose from the following drape styles: pole pocket, ring top style, or backtab style.
AD Couture Home luxury drapes are constructed from high quality designer fabrics and linings offering quality that surpasses all others and function to help insulate your home.
Choose from the following pleated options: inverted, pinch, cartridge, Euro, goblet, and pencil. When ordering put the pleat style in "message to seller" box at checkout. You can choose a 50" wide pleated drape in various lengths in the drop down box above. If you aren't sure what size you need just message us the exact width of your window or curtain rod and we can tell you the pleated drape width you would need. We can do drapes in any size for you. The 100" wide pleated to 50" wide is a selection in the drop down size menu. If you are just wanting to purchase the 50" wide and have it pleated to 25" you can select the regular 50" wide size in the drop down and then to add the pleating select the 50" pleated to 25" located at this link and add to your cart https://www.etsy.com/listing/819822801/pleat-style-add-on?ref=listings_manager_grid
Upgrade to a 100% blackout lining by clicking here https://www.etsy.com/listing/173621205/blackout-lining-addition-to-custom?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=blackout
We offer wholesale pricing. Contact us for details.
We offer 10% off orders of 4-5 drapes and 15% off orders of 6-19 panels and 20% off 20 or more panels!
Drape is lined with a thermal suede fabric
* 50% Poly/50% Cotton
* Dry Cleanable
* Deflects moisture from window on to Drapes
* Does not discolor when Damp or Sun hits it
* Drapes will last at least 3 to 4 times longer with lining
Check listings for same fabrics in other sizes! Don't see the size you need? Message us with the following details for a custom quote and assistance.
1. What is the exact width of your window? How far out from each window edge do you plan to hang the curtain rod brackets?
2. How many windows are you wanting drapes for and how many drapes per window?
3. Do you want the drapes to close completely and meet in the middle or just to decoratively frame the window?
4. What is the length from where you will hang the curtain rod to the ground? It is recommended to hang the rod about 3” down from the ceiling to make the room appear larger. If you would like the drapes to have a slack at the bottom add another 1-2” to that and if you would like them to puddle add another 3-8” to the exact length.
5. What style of drape are you wanting: pole pocket aka rod pocket, backtab, grommet, flat ring top aka gathered ring top (hung with curtain rings and will gather on the rod), or a pleated style that is hung with curtain rings (pleated options: 2 and 3 fold pinch pleat, 2 and 3 fold Euro pleat, inverted pleat, cartridge pleat, goblet pleat.
6. Would you like standard thermal lining or upgrade to 100% blackout lining?
Listings are for one panel!
We do custom orders on any of the drape listings with any fabric you choose. Contact us if you need a size, color or print other than what is listed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: