AD Couture Home drapes offer luxury for your home at an affordable price. Offering top of the line designer fabrics paired with our thermal lining make these custom drapes both visually appealing with quality that surpasses all others, and function to help insulate your home.
These gorgeous Schumacher Acanthus Stripe Drapes in Linen/cotton blend coordinate with many fabrics and are available in any of the colors shown. Listing is for one drape, change the quantity for number of drapes needed.
Custom listing is for each pole pocket cotton drape with thermal suede lining in one of the color choices. Choose from: pole pocket, backtab, flat ring top, pleated styles (Pinch, Euro pleat, Goblet pleat, Cartridge pleat). Pleated drapes 50" wide are double width drapes 100" wide pleated down across the top to 50" wide (the fuller bottom is 100"). Put the desired drape style in the "message to seller" box.
All of our drapes are made with high quality fabrics and liners. Professional drapes at affordable pricing. We also offer wholesale pricing.
If you need 4 or more panels, message me for a custom listing. We offer 10% off orders of 4-5 panels and 15% off orders of 6-19 panels and 20% off 20 or more panels!
Drape is lined with a thermal suede fabric
* 50% Poly/50% Cotton
* Dry Cleanable
* Deflects moisture from window on to Drapes
* Does not discolor when Damp or Sun hits it
* Drapes will last at least 3 to 4 times longer with lining
Upgrade to a thermal blackout lining by clicking here https://www.etsy.com/listing/173621205/blackout-lining-addition-to-custom?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=blackout
Don't see the size you need? Just message us with the details to the questions below:
1. What is the exact width of your window, including trim? How far out from each window edge do you plan to hang the curtain rod brackets?
2. How many windows are you wanting drapes for and how many drapes per window?
3. Do you want the drapes to close completely and meet in the middle or just to decoratively frame the window?
4. What is the length from where you will hang the curtain rod to the ground? It is recommended to hang the rod about 3” down from the ceiling to make the room appear larger. If you would like the drapes to have a slack at the bottom add another 1-2” to that and if you would like them to puddle add another 3-8” to the exact length.
5. What style of drape are you wanting: pole pocket aka rod pocket, backtab, grommet, flat ring top aka gathered ring top (hung with curtain rings and will gather on the rod), or a pleated style that is hung with curtain rings (pleated options: 2 and 3 fold pinch pleat, 2 and 3 fold Euro pleat, inverted pleat, cartridge pleat, goblet pleat.
We do custom orders on any of my drape listings with whatever fabric you choose. Contact us if you need a size, color or print other than what is listed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: